Subject: Today's meeting

Hi Folks,

Considering that our next TC meeting will be reevaluating our
subcommittee structure as it currently stands and as we move further
into working on EDXL and CAP 1.1, and, due to yesterday's briefing
from Mike Daconta on the NIEM/DRM work, I don't have an agenda as
such for today's meeting.

I suggest we discuss the above mentioned topics, subcommittees and
the relationship of our work to the NIEM/DRM framework.

Ciao,