Subject: Meeting Tomorrow? Agenda: Remaining work for CAP 1.1

As mentioned in my last post, we have been asked to finish up our
recommendations for CAP 1.1 post public comment, so that a web ballot
can be arranged to vote for moving CAP 1.1 to Committee Specification
status, prior to completing the process to request an OASIS-wide
approval vote.

Because he has been handling the issues list and the changes to the
specification, we should meet only if Art can be present in order to
complete this work, so I am requesting an update to the list here on
your availability, Art. We understand you have been traveling, and
hope you are adjusting to the reduced humidity factor back here in
the SF Bay Area and that you don't have to hop back east again before
we can complete this task. We also thank you for the updated issues
list you posted yesterday.

Tomorrow is our normal meeting time, and it is also another one of
those days with multiple meetings, workshops and assorted events,
including the Collaborative Expedition Workshop #42, Tuesday, July
19, 2005 at NSF    (2REL) Designing the DRM for Data Visibility:
Building Sustainable Stewardship Practices Together
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/DesigningTheDRM_DataVisibility_2005_07_19

I will be attending this meeting via telecom around our meeting if we have one.

If we met our agenda will be to finish up the remaining issues, which
I see from the list posted yesterday consists of issues:
#6 - Jim Trawick, ComLabs - Section 3.2.2. - voiceText;
#7 - Jim Trawick, ComLabs - Section 3.2.2. - shortText;
#8 - Art Botterel, EM-Msg co chair - Section 3.2.1. - add "draft" to
<status> element;
#10 - Dr. Iannella, NICTA - Secrtion 3.2.1. - use URN v. URI for namespace;
#11 - Elysa Jones, EM TC chair - Section 3.2.1. - add version number
for CAP-version-number element;
#12 - Elysa Jones, EM TC chair - Appendix C - propose update to version history

I would have sworn that we either deferred #6 and #7 or else decided
against it because it was redundant as content types that would be
covered in EDXL, and approved #8, #10, #11, #12, but I don't see it
in my notes, from which I owe the SC the minutes of our last meeting,
during which Kon also thought we had dealt with #6 and #7, but
perhaps we just thought we had because we had made up our own minds
about it. I know I have done that on more than one occasion, (even
when I was younger and smarter. ;^))

I will wait till we hear from Art on whether we meet at our regular
time tomorrow.

Ciao,