Subject: Meeting Next Week

Hi Folks,

We have a meeting scheduled for next week, and I would like to
schedule it for 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time, though I don't know if we
will have a toll-free number to use by then. If not I will schedule a
freeconference.com call. However, I wanted to ask if there are any
objections to having the next meeting at a time that allows Dr.
Iannella to attend?

Given today's decision to tighten up the schema and test the EDXL_DE
before submitting it to another ballot for moving it forward, I
suggest that any glitches with EDXL_DE that may have been found in
testing, if the latest schema is available be item 1, and EDXL_RM
Requirements Supplement comments and suggestions be item 2, and
discussion of using the NIST development and test tools be item 3.

Ciao,