Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Signing and Encryption of contentObject

Would it be cruelty to a dead horse to suggest that we spell out what
we're trying to accomplish and how in the Data Dictionary before we
try to implement it in the Schema?

Seems like we've been going in circles on this particular point since
last spring, and I can't help but suspect that having both the Schema
and the Data Dictionary under revision in parallel has had something
to do with that.

When last I checked, we had a proposal from Renato which he thought
might address everyone's concerns, but Dave had some reservations.
Did we settle that?  If not, seems like we need to get to an
architectural decision one way or the other, document it in the spec,
and then edit the Schema to implement it.

I'm totally on board regarding the need to move quickly... I just
think we'll get done faster if we do things in order.

- Art