Subject: Meeting Tomorrow Reminder-Time: 7pm EST

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we have a conference call scheduled for tomorrow:

Time 			Tuesday, 17 January 2006, 07:00pm to 08:00pm ET
Description		Start Time: 7:00 p.m. Eastern Std Time
End Time:		4:55 p.m. Pacific Std Time
Dial-in Number:		1-702-835-5000
Participant Access Code	456560

Agenda
1.Plan work for Resource Messaging Specification
1a. Editor(s)
1b. Schedule
1c. Note Taking Rotation?

We sincerely hope Prof. Iannella can join us as we kick off this effort.

Regards,
Rex

P.S. Don't be alarmed if you get two standard emails from OASIS/Kavi,
since the first time I had the Time in both Eastern and Pacific Times
and I changed to have the times only in Eastern Time.
Freeconference.com uses the time zone of the scheduler, and I hadn't
noticed it when I first copied it over to the OASIS /Kavi form.