Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Meeting Minutes 1-17-06

On 24 Jan 2006, at 00:01, Rex Brooks wrote:

> This was also accepted with the caveat that the initial submission
> and the Requirements Supplement passed to the TC was understood as
> a starting point, and not a blueprint for the specification, but
> that our responsibility is to address the requirements as
> presented, specifically with regard to the use-cases on which the
> requirements document is based. However, this is also understood
> not to constitute a restriction on our work and that we can take
> other considerations into account as they come up.

So, do we create a modified set of OASIS Requirements first?

ie, should we have a formal *OASIS* set of requirements - that well
may be the
same as the current set - with some minor additions, clarifications
etc...?

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
National ICT Australia (NICTA)

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.