Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Meeting Minutes 1-17-06

Hi Renato,

While OASIS has specification templates, I have not seen, or found a
Requirements Template. Michelle and I worked together to develop one
for the TC for that very reason, so I don't think we need to do more
than review the requirements, and ask if anyone has  further
requirements, and discuss it if we turn up more than what we have.

However, I will try to remember to ask about that in our TC meeting tomorrow.

Ciao,
Rex