Subject: RM: Another action item

Rex et al,

I neglected to bring up the action item from the October face to face
meeting regarding the National Wildfire Coordination Group (NWCG) / ROSS
folks.  Some sketchy input was provided by them and included in the OASIS
submission.  It was agreed that a letter would be drafted from OASIS to that
group acknowledging their input but requesting additional information
required by the committee.

I did a ruff draft at the time and forward to Rex ad Elysa - we need to
discus picking that back up.

Thanks,

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:32 PM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-msg] Brief note

Hi Again, Folks,

I naturally neglected my own issue, such as it is. I wanted to
suggest we give some thought to making a couple of large categories
of RM, specifically Requests and Responses. It might make it somewhat
easier to find specfic requests and responses rather than having each
one stand on its own, or perhaps having one of each for every
specific resource message type, especially in the data dictionary.
Let me make it clear that this is just a thought that I haven't
followed through with any kind of test, but I suspect it just might
make our job a tad easier. I could easily be wrong, but I think this
may have been something along the lines of what Art was trying to
suggest at our last meeting.

Regards,

at: