Subject: Fwd: RE: ebXML messaging & CDC

Hi Folks,

This is of interest for a couple of reasons, besides the obvious
ones. Namely, ebXML web services are specfically called out as the
vehicle for the updates, and the impact for the RM and HAvBED work
includes real-time response, not dissimilar to the pilot we
demonstrated at the Semantic Interoperability for  E-Government
Conference last week, so it gives us a big reason to look at ebXML
Registry/Repository specs, including their RIM, as one way to
facilitate bringing together the alerting network and connecting
partners more or less automatically--including both push and pull
models, and pub/sub as well.

Regards,
Rex