Subject: rev1: Miinutes for Em-Msg SC 02-28-06

Hi Everyone,

Here are the Minutes of our last meeting,

EM-Msg Meeting February 28, 2006 Minutes

Roll:
Voting Members:
Gary Ham,
Patti Aymond,
Rex Brooks,
Tim Grapes,
Lee Tincher,
Dave Ellis,
Tom Merkle,
Carl Reed

Non-Voting Members:
Michelle Raymond
Josh Shows

We had a quorum.

Our agenda was posted prior to the meeting:
1. Accept Minute of Previous Meeting
2. Discuss adjusting schedule to synchronize with TC meeting
weeks--starting Thursday schedule for **later** meeting for EDXL_RM
exclusively on Thursday, March 9, 2006, at 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
EST--starting alternating schedule on Tuesday, March 21, 2006, at
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST [piggybacking on TC meeting call]
3. Discuss schedule for deliverables milestones.

Old Business:

1.We accepted as approved, the minutes of the previous meeting.

Priority was given to questions regarding EDXL_DE because it is in
15-day review and there was some mixup concerning the status of two
issues discussed on the email list. These are the issues referred to
as "typos." There was considerable discussion.

Because the specification is still in review, we decided to push the
decision on the issues of accepting the changes as "typos" to the TC
without a specific recommendation. Patti agreed to submit the changes
to the email list for further review as an action item.

They will be included in the Issues List tracking comments in this
15-day review period, which Rex agreed to manage as an action item.

Responding to the request for volunteers to co chair the SC, Tim
Grapes and Lee Tincher volunteerred and were unanimously approved as
co-chairs. They agreed to get together with Rex to work out the
details.

2. We decided to adjust the schedule, and it was brought to the
group's attention that the actual time agreed to for Thursday
meetings was and will be 5:00 p.m. EST (US). The next meeting will be
Thursday, March 9 at 5:00 p.m. EST (US).

3.We set our deliverables at:
Mid April for a first draft ready to review at the May face to face
meeting scheduled for the OASIS Symposium.

3a. We agreed that this draft should be worked by;
	1. finishing the review of the Requirements Document to be
sure we surface all requirements
	    we can;
	2. create rough draft at a high level of data dictionary
(without drilling down into great detail
	    until after working the first dratt of the DOM);
	3. create first draft of the DOM;
	4. detail the data dictionary;
	5. create the first draft of the overall schema, and the
prototype schemas for request/reply
	    type schemas, then as many of the individual schemas or
the schemas which do not fall
	    into he two major types for the combined first draft for
the face to face meetings.

4. We also decided that we need to ask the TC to determine how many
days we will be meeting in the May face to face meetings.

The meeting adjourned