Subject: Latest EDXL_DE_Issues List

Hi Everyone,

I took on the task of updating and tracking the Issues List for
EDXL_DE and I have uploaded the latest version here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/16957/EDXL_DE_Issues_v1.0%2812.01-1%29.xls

Just to make sure you all have it, I am attaching it to this message as well.

The one comment we have received so far requests that we use GML,
which I believe we addressed previously, but we need to resolve it
nevertheless.

I made a note in the Resolution entry for issue 16 on which we had
the most discussion in the EM-Msg SC meeting Tuesday, with the url to
Patti's message in the email archive which has the latest version of
the EDXL-DE_Schema_v1.0(12.01)_Revisions.doc attached so you can find
the exact change.

I believe the other "typo" issue was not particularly worrisome, and
I don't think this one is either, now that we have isolated it, but
you should see for yourselves before Monday.