Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Latest EDXL_DE_Issues List

Agreed, Carl,

So, let's put that at the top of the list of features for EDXL_DE 1.1
or 2.0 and push to get it out as soon after 1.0 is adopted as we can.
The main problem, as I have seen it up close and personal a couple of
times now is that as soon as any group starts work on a small feature
set for a v1.1 to vaingloriously attempt a quick process, it always
gets bogged down by the wish list pipeline. Simply announcing the
start of work turns on the spigot.

But we can try.

Ciao,
Rex