Subject: Minutes for EM-Msg SC Meeting, March 9, 2006

Hi Everyone,

Here are the Minutes of our last meeting,

EM-Msg Meeting March 09, 2006 Minutes

Roll:
Voting Members:
Gary Ham,
Rex Brooks,
Tim Grapes,
Dave Ellis,
Tom Merkle,
Sylvia Webb,

Non-Voting Members:
Mark Carlson,
Renato Iannella

We had a quorum.

Our agenda was posted prior to the meeting:
1. Approve Minutes of previous meeting
2. Discuss Task Group for HAVE if Sukumar is present
3. Continue Review of Requirements Supplement
4. Discuss if we can have final Requirements Document and Rough First
Draft of Spec for next meeting
Old Business:

1.We accepted as approved, the minutes of the previous meeting.

2. Sukumar was not present, and the TC is taking up the issue of HAVE
in the next TC meeting.

3.We continued reviewing the Requirements Supplement and finished the
task, with minor changes to a few requirements cognizant that these
are requirements and how some of these are expressed in the
specification is more properly where some of these issues should be
decided.

Requirement No. 11: Request for Resource Disposition raised the issue
of providing a Resource Catalog ID  such as found in the ROSS
(Resource Ordering and Status System) Application
http://ross.nwcg.gov/ which is likely to be fulfilled in the
specification by referencing such specific applications or schemes.

Requirement No. 12: /request Dispoition was clarified as applying to
the disposition of the request message.

Requirement 15: was discussed, and left abstract, providing the
ability to cancel any resource message.

Requirement 26: Approved. It was decided to remove the word
"optional" in relation to the requirement for the specification to
provide the ability to indicate if a request is approved. Whether the
funding information is included may be optional in the specification.

4. Renato took notes and agreed to post the revised, completed
Requirements Supplement Document. Tim Grapes agreed to create a first
draft of the data dictionary using the Requirements and Use Cases and
putting it in the format Patti provided using the OASIS template, for
the next meeting, March 21, 2006.

The meeting adjourned.

As always please post corrections, comments, etc. and I will be happy
to revise.

Regards,