Subject: Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow; Minutes of Meeting 04-06-06

Hi Everyone,

Here are the Minutes of our last meeting, I actually wrote them up
the next day and just forgot to copy the document and email as per my
usual procedure, hence my belated post now. Sorry.

Please note, we did not have a quorum.

EM-Msg Meeting April 6, 2006 Minutes

Roll:
Voting Members:
Patti Aymond,
Rex Brooks,
Renato Iannella,
Tim Grapes

We did not have a quorum, so no meeting notes or minutes were accepted.

We established that the actual name of the Specification is EDXL_RM
for Resource Messaging, not EDXL_RE, which it turned out was a
typographic error being carried forward, so we are correcting that,
to be consistent with the Requirements Supplement.

We discussed the strawman DOM, and because it is a rough draft
strawman, we took the liberty to continue working on the EDXL_RM
specification despite lack of quorum.

We decided to change the name FEMATypingResource to the more generic
and clear name of ResourceType and move the specific subcomponents
into the ResourceType component. We decided to use the specific
FEMATypingResource tree as an example of a named ResourceType. We
discussed using the keyword/ValueListUrn mechanism for specifying the
ResourceType, following the pattern in EDXL_DE, as well as using the
EDXL_DE routing specification for routing EDXL RM.

Under ResourceMessage, we decided to remove the redundant repetition
of the word Resource, since all message attributes inherit it from
the top level class name. We decided to change the name
MessageRequestID under ResourceMessage to MessageID since all
Resource Messages need a unique ID. In the course of this discussion
it was discovered that we also need to include an
OriginatingMessageID in order to provide a tracking mechanism for
messages related to an originating message.

We decided to include the 16 specific Resource Messages from the
Requirements Supplement in the MessageContentTypeCode.

We agreed to discuss the EMResourceInfo class to see if there is a
way to break the list into fewer categories, since as it is now, it
seems difficult at best.

The meeting adjourned