Subject: Groups - EDXL-RM 1.0 Working Draft v0003 (EDXL-RMSpecv1.0(0003).doc) uploaded

I'm sorry that this is late getting to you. I've had a devil of a time
finding internet connection in rural Canada. I drove to Quebec City and
FINALLY found an internet cafe that I could use.

This document is a revised draft of the EDXL-DM with a revised DOM and Data
Dictionary with the changes discussed at the meeting 2 weeks ago -
including a suggestion for resource tracking.

I'll be back in the states on Thursday, so I can make changes from today's
meeting then.

Again, I'm really sorry that I didn't get this to you before the meeting
today.

 -- Dr. Patti Aymond

The document named EDXL-RM 1.0 Working Draft v0003
(EDXL-RMSpecv1.0(0003).doc) has been submitted by Dr. Patti Aymond to the
EM Messages and Notification SC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/document.php?document_id=17727

Download Document: