Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] EM Messages and Notification SC AfternoonMeeting

Hi Everyone,

My webhosting service has been down since Tuesday
evening in a very hard crash that went beyond
regular RAID and had to be restored from tape
backup after major new equipment installation.
Something bad happened in Georgia. I wonder what,
but I'm not all that curious to find out. Anyway,
I am backed up as a result so while I will tune
in, I will probably be muted most of the time, as
I slave away to get caught up.

There's never a good time for this sort of thing
but this was actually somewhat less harmful than
it might have been, say a month earlier, or
later, so I will just knock wood and remember to
engage in triple redundancy myself.

See ya,
Rex