Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Please post RM Message Schema Samples

On 19 Jul 2006, at 23:00, Rex Brooks wrote:

> Renato asked, and I agree that it is important, that those of us
> who have taken on the task of developing sample RM Message
> Schema .xsd files post them today or tomorrow morning so that they
> are available for tomorrow afternoon/evening's meeting.

And my next request is for the teleconference phone number to be sent
out 24 hours before ;-)

Can someone please sms/txt the numbers to +61 4 1313 2206 for my 7AM
wakeup call!

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
National ICT Australia (NICTA)

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.