Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Re: teleconf

Rex,
Monday is the better of the two choices for me.

Regards,

Tom Merkle

CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
Phone:        (301) 614-3720
Cell Phone:   (240) 375-1966
Fax:          (301) 614-0581
e-mail:        tmerkle@capwin.org

CapWIN
6305 Ivy Lane Suite 300
Capital Office Park
Greenbelt, MD 20770

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 9:31 AM
To: Tom Merkle; Aymond, Patti; Rex Brooks; Renato Iannella;
ejones@warningsystems.com
Cc: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

How about Monday or Tuesday at 5:p.m. EDT?

Also, I am copying Elysa with this, but if someone could give her a
call, I would appreciate it. I suspect she is either traveling or
meeting-bound and may not be seeing her email, or may have missed my
reminder. Regardless, I need her to approve my membership in the TC
before I can join the SC and post to the lists.

At 7:45 AM -0400 7/28/06, Tom Merkle wrote:
>Just say the date & time, I'll make every effort possible to be there.
>

>Regards,
>
>Tom Merkle
>
>CapWIN:        www.capwin.org
>Phone:        (301) 614-3720