Subject: HAVE to be posted, SC to Recommend Vote for Public Review

Hi Folks,

This is the draft of my note to the TC. I wanted to check it with you
all, first.

Hi Everyone,

The EM Msg & Notifications SC has voted unanimously to recommend that
the HAVE specification be approved for public comment as a committee
draft (or specification whichever is appropriate-Eylsa?).

Sukumar is making a couple of typographical changes, and we are
adding the same wording as the RM Requirements to both HAVE and
EDXL_RM stating that some distribution mechanism that uses the same
distribution types as the EDXL_DE. This will also be reflected in the
DOM to denote containment.

Sukumar is going to upload the HAVE specification to the document
repository and we ask that the TC members review it and be ready to
discuss and vote on it, or be prepared to vote on opening an
electronic ballot for it as a Committee Draft for Public Review.

NOTE:This message does not represent the minutes or meeting notes,
but rather an attempt to expedite the process so that we do not have
to wait for the TC meeting after next in order to vote on it.