Subject: RE: FW: [emergency] HAVE comments

Hi Tim, It looks to my like tomorrow, Friday, is it, by default
,since we only lose one, person, although Patti is very important to
our effort. However, we include the most participants on Friday, so
that seems like it carries the day. So, unless someone objects
strongly, I think you should go ahead and schedule it for tomorrow,
Tim.