Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] HAVE call - need to reschedule

Tuesday afternoon and Thursday morning won’t work for me, but I’m pretty free other than that.

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
Innovative Emergency Management, Inc.
Managing Risk in a Complex World

8555 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 100
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 952-8228 (phone)
(225) 952-8122 (fax)

From: Sukumar Dwarkanath [mailto:sdwarkanath@comcare.org]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 3:24 PM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency-msg] HAVE call - need to reschedule

Only Tim, Carl and I showed up for today’s call and therefore we need to reschedule it - can you please let me know what dates/times work next week?

Tim indicated that we could use the same call in number - 1-800-320-4330  # 327547

Thanks

Sukumar

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

IEM CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION PLEASE READ OUR NOTICE:
http://www.iem.com/e_mail_confidentiality_notice.html