Subject: Who can make a F to F?

All,

It has been proposed that the OASIS Messaging and Notifications subcommittee hold a face to face meeting in DC during the 1st or 2nd week of November.  Please give me a brief response so that I can follow up with the DM program to request assistance.  The focus of the meeting needs to be nailed down but would address RM completion, HAVE issues depending on where it is in the process, andO other items you feel are important.

  1. Do you feel a meeting during this time-frame would be worth-while?
  2. If so, what focus and deliverables do you propose?
  3. Could you make the trip?
  4. Otherwise, could you participate by teleconference?

Thanks,

Tim Grapes
Evolution Technologies, Inc.
Department of Homeland Security