Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Meeting postponed due to lack of attendance

Hi Rex,

I'm sorry - I tried to call in, but after getting into the conference
system and entering the pin code, I got only a strange tone.  I tried
several times over half an hour, and then had to give up.  I checked a
couple of times that I had the right number and pin code, so I have no
idea what was happening.  I assume that I had the right time - 1 hour
later than it has been in the past, but the same time as the most recent
teleconference (on account of daylight savings finishing)?

Could we try to reschedule - maybe for early next week?  I would like to
discuss how far we want to get with the document and the XML schemas
before the face-to-face meeting.  Also, I think we need to start
compiling a list of issues for discussion at the meeting.

By the way, I will be away during the week of 27 Nov to 1 Dec, and
probably won't be able to call in for a teleconference during that week
(or to do much work on the spec).

Karen.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@starbourne.com]
Sent: Friday, 17 November 2006 8:34 AM
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Folks,

Only Patti and I showed up, and we chewed the cud for half and hour
before deciding it was time to bag it for this session.

In case you haven't had a chance to check it out, Karen has finished
the first pass through all the messages. We can't thank you enough
Karen, but we'll try. So thank you thank you ...

I asked if Patti could bring a tool with which to do the individual
DOMs to the F2f since I can't fit one on my laptop. I do have XML Spy
on the old doorstop, but we should all try to bring our favorite xml
editors/validators with us so we can write and test the schemas if
needs be, or however many we need to do by that time. We have one
more Thursday meeting date left before the f2f, but it is Dec 1 and I
have to doubt that we will all be afire for that before we lock
ourselves in for the duration on Dec. 5.

I was hoping to ask Renato to compose a model schema for us, but this
will have to do for that request as well.

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.