Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Meeting postponed due to lack of attendance

Rex, Karen et al,

I have to apologize for last night - I did have the issue dialing in as
well, but as I started dialing Rex to ask, I became OBE with family stuff.
 When I came up for air it was WAY too late.

I agree with Karen on all counts.  I would like to reschedule the call if
possible.  I am available Monday and Tuesday but not Wednesday.

We should focus on where we want to be with the doc coming in to the ftof,
and then how to focus our time during.  We should lay out a specific
agenda, a list of issues to be addressed as Karen noted, and focus
activities that leverage group participation.

We should minimize ftof time writing individual schema's and DOMs - of
course that depends on how much we can commit to complete before the
meeting.

Thanks,
Tim