Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Groups - EM-Msg SC Meeting added

Hi Folks,

Tim arranged for us to use the toll-free line, and I for one
appreciate it immensely. Please check the EM-Msg calendar for the
number and passcode.

As for my previous reply to Gary, I was just expessing my personal
opinion, and I do not expect, nor would I hold out for, making the
DOMs normative for this version of this spec, and I would not suggest
it until after we do a full, abstract, EDXL Reference Information
Model. That discussion also is for another place and time. Today we
have the EDXL_RM on our plate and that is more than sufficient.

I also don't see a particular toolset as an issue. My previous
comment was only that Visio was the only tool I have and it does not
do round trip code generation and validation. I agree with Tim for
the sake of the f2f, we should choose the tool and stay with it.