Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Draft agenda - next week RM face to face

Thanks Tim,

I have just added the phone info to the calendar
items for the three f2f days so it can be found
on the Kavi Calendar for the EM-Msg SC.

However, I don't have an accurate end time
because I didn't see the minutes, tho I could
easily have missed them. So I don't know what
time we agreed to end our daily sessions. I
expected we would have evening sessions for those
who can return after dinner, but I left it at
5pm. I would have suggested an evening session
from 6 or 6:30 to 8;30 or 9pm.

I will dig into the agenda tomorrow morning, and
post my thoughts, though I expect that I'll be
agreeable. I don't have a problem with Excell for
the Element Reference Table. As for the tool of
choice for the Model, we can use ArgoUML as Tom
suggested, which is free, though it doesn't
output testable code as far as I know.

I would like to be able to have testable output,
whatever tool we use, even if it has to be
manually transliterated into another tool for
that purpose if one of us can bring such a tool.
I would like to have a set of valid java classes
so we can be sure our schemas not only validate,
but also serve as reasonable starting points for
generating workable code. It isn't absolutely
necessary, but since our work eventually must be
capable of generating working code, we might as
well be certain of it from the outset.