Subject: Draft schemas from the meeting

Folks,

The attached schema files represent a completed (with clearly defined placeholders for CIQ and Location) reference schema for RM. Based on Karen Robinson's input, I broke it into two files. The Types schema represents all data structures that are unchanged across the spectrum of messages. They may be used or not use by a message, but they are unchanged where they are used.  The only exception is the likely further restriction of enumerated types.  The reference schema is the base schema for all RM messages.  It forms the least restrictive schema from which each of the messages will be derived.  I am working on each of the messages, but they will be a lot simpler because of Karen's input.

For Karen, If you would like to specifically add the CIQ piece to the Types Schema (and tidy as necessary) I would appreciate it.

For all, If your mail server strips off the attached files, just respond to my email hamg@battelle.org and I will send access to a file download capability.

Respectfully,
Gary A. Ham
Senior Research Scientist
Battelle Memorial Institute
540-288-5611 (office)
703-869-6241 (cell)
"You would be surprised what you can accomplish when you do not care who gets the credit." - Harry S. Truman

EDXL-RMReference.xsd

EDXL-RMCommonTypes.xsd