Subject: Minutes for Meeting 12-21-06

Hi Everyone,

Here are the Minutes of our last meeting,

EM-Msg Meeting December 21, 2006 Minutes

Roll:
Rex Brooks,
PattiAymond,
Tom Merkle,
Karen Robinson,
Gary Ham

We had a quorum.

Agenda: Tim's participation was pre-empted by a hard drive crash.

  1 We continued working through the EDXL_RM Specification.

Patti took ownership of the Document of Record and will add Gary's
insertion of the newly revised portions of the Types Schema provided
by Karen for the new element: InitialMessageID, and slightly changing
OriginatingMessageID to accommodate the necessity for better tracking
of complete message chains.
This will be reflected in the next revision of the Data Dictionary on
which Gary updated the subcommittee with his detailed observations
that definitions for several high-level Column Headings were needed
along with the reorganization of the Data Dictionary to reflect the
current structure of the specification.
Patti asked for clarification on the names for the types and general
schema, which will be:
Appendix Section 8.1(This is what we said during the meeting, but a
recheck on current
practice is that Appendices are alphabetically ordered so this would
be Appendix A) Resource Messaging Types Schema;
Appendix 8.2 (B) Resource Messaging Reference Schema.
The approved methodology from this point on is:
once this revised set of schema are posted, all specification
sections to match schema.
At Patti's request for someone other than herself to check her work,
the following action items were set:
Karen to check Patti's updates of the schema;
Patti to check ScheduleTypes in updated Message Element Reference
Model Diagrams against ScheduleTypes Matrix (Note: this should not be
done until the final updates of the Message Element Reference Model
Diagrams are posted;
Rex to update Message Element Reference Model Diagrams and draft
Design Principles Section;
Gary to continue updating the Data Dictionary.

The meeting adjourned.

EM-Msg Minutes-12-21-06.doc