Subject: Latest versions (02) of Message Models Uploaded

Hi Folks.

I just wanted to let you know that I have uploaded the latest
revisions of the individual message models based on the ERM that
Patti included in the latest upload of the specification document
this morning.These are numbered 02 in the EDXL_RMResourceMessaging
Diagrams folder.

I was tempted to make the top level component name
EDXL_ResourceMessage which I am fairly certain we will decide to do
tomorrow, but decided against it in order to maintain consistency
with the latest full spec doc. Also I did not want to get ahead of
actual decisions, especially since I expect we will, at the least,
discuss the AssignmentInformation issue tomorrow.

Till Then,