Subject: TriiageCount needs Triage

Folks,

I am having trouble using the Valuelist urn concept for TriageCount as we suggested.  The problem is of course that "value" (red,yellow,green, black) also has a value: an integer. This is more similar to what we contemplate for resource type structure than it is to our simple valuelist urn concept.  (Or do I have my head on wrrong this afternoon?)

Suggestions?

Gary A. Ham
Senior Research Scientist
Battelle Memorial Institute
540-288-5611 (office)
703-869-6241 (cell)
"If nobody uses it, it ain't a standard."