Subject: RE: EDXL-RM for OASIS review / 60-day public review

Hi Elysa and Mary,

The specs have been vetted against the checklist Elysa provided, and a zip
file has been loaded to the TC page containing the RM spec .doc, .pdf, and
html versions plus all the supporting images / files.  This is ready for
OASIS vetting - top of the list, Mary? :-)

Thanks,

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 12:32 PM
To: Timothy Grapes

Hey Tim,

Actually what needs to happen is the files need to be zipped and then
loaded onto the TC document section.  Mary says:  "Typically when
creating HTML from Word you get a single HTML document *plus* a
directory that contains all of the images. The easiest way to do this
is to create a directory tree on your local filesystem - say,
EDXL-RM. In that directory, place the .doc, .pdf, .html, and
directory that contains all of the html images (auto-created by Word
on export). Then zip up the EDXL-RM directory and all of its contents."

Mary has developed a check list for these documents that she would
like for us to give a try.  It is found at
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/QAChecklist.html  It is likely
to save both us and Mary some time if we go through this.  I am
guessing this is much the same work she has to do with the Draft once
we give it to her.  She has said if we do this she will move us to
the top of the list - and her list is quite long.

Mary is working this morning as am I (stuck in DC until Sun due to
cancelled flights, etc).  Hopefully I can get caught up on several
OASIS and other WSI tasks.

Regards,
Elysa
At 12:52 PM 3/14/2007, Timothy Grapes wrote:
>Elysa,
>I uploaded the three formats to the EM-TC documents specification area, but
>I don't know what to do with the html supporting files.  It requires a
>folder called " EDXL-rm-cd-v01_files", containing the files attached to
this
>message.
>
>Let me know that you have everything that you need.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Tim Grapes
>Evolution Technologies, Inc.
>Office:  (703) 654-6075