Subject: FW: Guidelines for implementing the Common Alerting Protocol

FYI - basically an implementation report...

Thanks,

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Tincher [mailto:ltincher@evotecinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:23 AM
To: 'Hines, Chip'
Cc: 'Ham, Gary A'; 'Timothy Grapes'

I'll look this over today - I'd like to coordinate with Gary before
responding though....

Thanks,

Lee

'We the unwilling, led by the unknowing have been doing the difficult with
little for so long that we are now ready to tackle the impossible with
nothing.' -- Local Fire communications reserve volunteer motto