Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] Meeting Today-More than IssuesList 4 EDXL-RM

Rex,
Today I am in a meeting.  I should be able to attend the call for an hour, but not longer than that.
Alessandro

-----Original Message-----

From:  Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>
Subj:  [emergency-msg] Meeting Today-More than IssuesList 4 EDXL-RM
Date:  Tue 2007 Jul 31 9:05
Size:  1K
To:  emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Everyone,

I'm writing to remind you all that we have a meeting scheduled today,
and that we have more on tap than an hour of EDXL-RM IssuesList work.

We want to schedule some 1.5-3 hour sessions in order to make more
progress on EDXL-RM and we expecially need as many of the SC as can
devote some time to this work to attend. In particular we would like
those who participated in December's face-to-face meetings where we
finalized so many issues in order to recall better some of these
issues and to schedule these longer meeting sessions to fit your
availability. We are closing in on the time when we will need to ask
individuals to take on particular tasks to research and develop
revision of the specification in preparation for the second 60-day
Public Review.

So, if you can attend at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time, please do.

Regards,