Subject: Meeting Tomorrow Scheduled

Hi Everyone,

I added another month of weekly meetings including tomorrow at the
usual time or 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time. I uploaded the now-complete
IssuesListv2.12  on 8/21/07 last week, so we still have a very full
plate. Additionally, we have the new Confirmance Section Requirement
from OASIS, which Tim forwarded to me. Unless something especially
fortuitous occurs, I will probably take on the Editor role for
finishing this specification up for its second 60-Day Public Review.