Subject: Meet Scheduled Thursday

Hi Folks,

I scheduled our meeting for Thursday rather than attempting to
squeeze it in tomorrow after the TC meeting because I am not even
close to finishing the most current revision and compiling the
remaining deferred issues. These need to be done together or we will
end up missing things that will come back to bite us later.

Hope you can make it Thursday. Now that we have finished the first
pass through the list, we are closing in on finishing the task for
the next 60-Day Public Review.