Subject: Notes on Today's Meeting

Hi Everyone,

I just uploaded a minor revision to IssuesList 3.03, number 3.03-1
and Word Document titled EDXL-RM-EndStageSummary-01 with the summary
of issue category action items and current assignments. It is
incomplete because A) I;m under the weather; and B) I think we need
to do the rest of this work together. I discovered that there are
issues within issues here that need a closer look before we knuckle
down to issue by issue resolutions.

I'm a little more than halfway through except that almost none of the
geo-oasis issues appear in the first numerical half of the remaining
issues. So we're closer to .75 of the way through these remaining
issues for the purpose of sorting them into categories and finding
volunteers for tresearching the categories and reommending
resolutions..