Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] Meeting Notes/Minutes for Dec. 27, 2008

Title: Meeting Notes/Minutes for Dec. 27, 2008

Folks,

We have an issue.  When I use the CIQ xsd files from April 2007 the examples validate just fine. (Hence my enthusiasm the last few days).  When I replace them with the CIQ files released with HAVE, they fail.   From the looks of the cause of failure it is clear that the examples are CIQ 2.x.  Have uses CIQ 3.0.  CIQ 3.0 is NOT backward compatible.  I think that the examples can be fixed, but it will take some time.  Given our commitment to being consistent with HAVE, it looks like we “have” a problem that needs to be fixed.

I will see what it takes to fix a couple of examples.   If it works, I will continue.

Respectfully,

Gary A. Ham

http://grandpaham.com

703-899-6241