Subject: RE: [emergency-msg] CIQ Issues

Title: RE: [emergency-msg] CIQ Issues
Thanks Gary,

Please wait until Tuesday. I will make the changes to the Document of Record in the meeting, or in the evening after the meeting.  Just FYI Mr. Kumar's first name is Ram, e.g. Ram Kumar, he is located in Australia, and I assume that is why he uses sydney in hs address.

See you Tuesday.

Thanks again,
Rex