Subject: RE: Any update?

Thanks Gary,

I will do a save-as before I do this so that it will be easier to
rewind if the SC group decides against the suggestion. I will get it
to you first thing tomorrow morning.

Alessandro, please do not wait for this, but send me your work and I
will include it in both versions so we don't hold things up.