Subject: Figure 3 Revision

Hi Folks,

I have revised Figure 3. I would appreciate it if you would look it
over and make sure I haven't missed something.

We are still short of the EDXL-DE revision of the current Section 6
plus inserting it into the spec early. Since Gary has done
presentations about EDXL-DE and implemented it, I would suggest he
take on the job unless it is posted by the owner of the action item
from the face-to-face, a detail that managed to escape my attention.
I think we're within sight of goal line to use a sports metaphor, and
I'm feeling very good about our work now. I think we have moved the
bar a little higher, and we are poised to push it higher still in
EDXL-RIM.

So I'm proud to have worked with all of you on this specification, as
complex and painstaking as it is.

ResourceMessageExchange2.JPG