Subject: RE: Tomorrow's a Holiday Re: [emergency-msg] Figure 3 Revision

Hi Patti,

Understood. Given that I have done Figure 3, you can drop that from
your to do list. Tim thought that the rewrite of current Section 6
EDXL-DE and repositioning of it in an earlier section was one of your
to-do action items. I don't recall, but, given that no one has found
or reported any corrections to the version I sent out, I am adding it
to Gary's Edit and posting that now. It is Revision-010 (Redline) and
Revision-010-cln (all corrections accepted or 'clean').

Given your schedule and mine, I will ask our SC groun to meet briefly
using the TC line just to confirm that a meeting Wednesday at 1:00 pm
Pacific, 3:00 pm Central, and 4:00 pm Eastern Time is okay with
everyone.