Subject: Meeting tomorrow

Hi Tim, All,

We have several more comments that need to be added to the
IssuesList. I would dearly appreciate it if someone else could do
that because I'm buried in presentation work, but I will get to it
before tomorrow's meeting, even if I do it during the TC call.
Without going into detail, nothing looks like it will require another
60-Day Review, just small cx for consistency, but I'd have to open up
the document and start looking to be verify that, and I've got things
frying on the front burners.

We will piggy back on the TC call though we may only decide on a new
day to meet.