Subject: Notes on Meeting Today:

Hi Folks,

According to Elysa's message the access code (PIN) for today's meeting 541906.

The notes for our last meeting were kept in the IssuesList v2.0 in
our SC document repository from 4-15-08.

The main agenda item for today is page 128, line 3169 Address in
context of ContactInformation as it relates to adding a  Normative
Reference to CIQ in Section 1.5. that's in the Word and PDF
documents, not the html.