Subject: Groups - EDXL-RM-v1.0-PR02-Rev01-Redline (EDXL-RM-v1.0-PR02-Rev01-Redline.doc) uploaded

I'm posting the redline of the revision to the EDXL-RM Public Review 02
document so that it is easier to find the changes, and because I think we
have to submit a redline for this set of changes, as well as a clean
document.

Please check it against the PR02-IssuesList_v2.02 over the weekend. Please
post your findings on Monday and we'll make any last fixes and ask Elysa to
schedule a special TC meeting to approve it for a third Public Review
(15-Day) next week.

Thanks,
Rex

 -- Rex Brooks*

The document named EDXL-RM-v1.0-PR02-Rev01-Redline
(EDXL-RM-v1.0-PR02-Rev01-Redline.doc) has been submitted by Rex Brooks* to
the EM Messages and Notification SC document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/document.php?document_id=28309

Download Document: