Subject: EDXL-RM Vote for 15-Day Public Review

Hi Elysa, EM-Msgrs,

I posted the revised version of the EDXL-RM Spec Friday, May 16, 2008
with the IssuesList (2.02) that goes with it and asked our group to
review it by today and that if no one found a problem, I would ask
you, Elysa, to schedule a vote for making it the new Committee Draft
and taking it to a 15-Day Public Review.

No one posted a comment, so if you agree, Elysa, I will post it to
the TC list and if you can schedule a special meeting, we can vote on
it rather than waiting till the next TC meeting, next week.

I have a presentation at the 2008 Semantic Technology Conference 8:30
a.m. Thursday morning Pacific Time, but other than that, I can be
available. Or we can wait for the TC meeting next week. In either
event I will be posting it to the TC list after I send this message.

I am posting the redline so people can see what has been done, since
that is all that we need to look at.