Subject: Fwd: Re: [CAP] Then Again... (was Re: CAP Security Using DigitalSignatures)

The beat goes on.... ;-)

Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:05:51 -0500
From: "Hughes, William" <William.Hughes@CO.RAMSEY.MN.US>
To: <cap-list@lists.incident.com>
Subject: Re: [CAP] Then Again... (was Re: CAP Security Using
	DigitalSignatures)
Sender: cap-list-bounces@lists.incident.com

Hi time top weigh in on this on the non-technical side.

Since I may be an originator of CAP alerts, I and I am sure the
majority of my colleagues would prefer that alerts / warnings be
relayed with out alteration in anyway.

Subsequent enhancement / modification of the alert by other
authorities, should be a new separate message.

That would help keep the audit trail clean.

Thanks

Bill Hughes, Mobile 651-325-5867