Subject: CAP-XML Signature discussion getting unwieldy

Hi Everyone,

The CAP - XML Signature continues, but it was pointed out to me that
forwarding all these messages was not copescetic OASIS practice, and
I was generating a lot of messages, so I have chosen to desist. I'm
following the discussion, so I can pass along the gist if enough
people are interested. My primary purpose was to make sure we were
aware that the conversation was going on, and that's been
accomplished.