Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] CAP 1.2 changes

Hi Jake, Everyone,

Let's have this conversation on the list, okay?

I suggest we leave out any mention of EDXL-DE or any other possible
requirements for CAP 2.0 because we are launching the requirements
effort when 1.2 goes out for Public Review, despite the time it will
take to finish 2.0.

As long as the form="qualified" does not cause validation problems, I
think we should leave it as is.

I suggest we use Art's guidelines from the IPAWS profile for dateTime.

Can you have Working Draft 1.1.01 uploaded by the end of this week?
If so, we can vote to send it to the TC at our next scheduled
meeting. Be sure to change the date to March 31 including footers. It
will become v1.2 when the TC votes on approving it as a Committee
Draft. Make sure the EM TC is copied with the notification.
Basically, we shootin' to have this puppy get advanced to CD01 at the
same time as the profile is voted to become a Committee
Specification, the step just short of seeking OASIS-wide Standard
Approval.

Hopefully, i1.1.01 won't take up too much time and we can get back to
EDXL-HAVE and get that puppy done in no more than two more sessions.