Subject: Re: [emergency-msg] CAP 1.2 changes

Thanks Jake,

I think we need to be careful about adding things so that we don't
start sliding down any slippery slopes. That's why I suggested
leaving EDXL-DE out. Once we start debating what to say about what we
plan to do when, there's no easy way to decide where to stop. But
that's what the list is good for now.

I don't have a problem dropping form="qualified" as long as we have
general consensus.

The boilerplate would only need updating if we mention "EDXL-DE", for
which we would need to add it as an OASIS copyright.

We can ask TC members if they want to be included in TC Contributors.

I think it is very wise to leave "Track Changes" on for now. We only
need to accept all changes when it is voted to be sent to the TC for
approval as a Committee Draft.

We all need to read through it.