Subject: [emergency-msg] RE: CAP 1.2 changes

Hi Jake,

That's it so far, but the discussion today in the Cap Profiles SC was
to consider combining profile and 1.2 in some fashion, not
necessarily as a single document but as a more coherent, connected
effort.

The plan is still to discuss this in the EM-Msg SC after next
Tuesday's TC meeting, and to get our schedules coordinated. One thing
we need to avoid is confusing the public with two CAP documents out
there at once.